Saturday, November 15, 2008

Yet Another Quick Update

Yikes-2 kids, little sleep, quick meals, and baby spit on my clothes! Who knew writing a blog would start to sound like a pipe dream! But just a quick note to the world to let people know that we are a live, kicking, and pooping our shorts depending on our heigth!!!
Asa just turned 3, and tells me the most amazing things. For those of you who didn't know, according to Asa, babies eat boobs, Old MacDonald has boobs on his farm, and Burger King is good eats. Um, maybe Asa shouldn't watch me nurse Noah.
Noah is almost 3 months old, 3 inches longer, 4 pounds heavier, and NOT sleeping through the night. Okay, I am whining for having a normal baby. By this age, Asa was sleeping through the night-why don't they all do this?!?!?!
Nick is adjusting to his new hours of the night shift fairly well. He loves the rides to work, and having to do less customer service, but he misses having those "family nights".
I had a bout with post-partum, again, and it didn't help that I am home alone, at night, with 2 people who DO NOT speak full sentences. But since I have been down this road before, I knew to get help a lot faster. When I broke out crying uncontrollably watching "Jeopardy", I knew we were headed in the wrong direction!!! Alex Trebek shouldn't do that to me!!! So a few weeks of drugs to control the hormones and I feel like a much better mommy, although I still don't like the dirty diapers-is there a pill to actually like that?!?!?!
So everyone is doing well, and we are looking forward to the holiday season. Asa is old enough to know what is going on and Noah loves the happy feelings everyone is throwing around. I have some great blog topics, but maybe after the new year!!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I remember 3 years old with our little guy. He was all boobs all the time. We still have the pictures during his "boob" period.

Glad to be reading you again!!! I know two kiddos has to be hard. Keep us up to date on what's goin on in DenaLand!!

AMJ said...

If there is a pill to enjoy poopy diapers you just let me know. I will be first in line to start buying that little helper! One kid down and two to go, I don't think the odds are in my favor on this one.... Love the blog, thanks for the update.