Sunday, November 23, 2008

Perspective

I know a lot of people will call teenagers self-absorbed, selfish, and moody, and granted I don't have my own yet, but if you really stop to think about it, do we want teenagers who think like an adult? Isn't that part of the learning process-to quietly, and responisibly acquire the knowledge we need to get through life? Do you want 13 year old discussing the pro's and cons of investing in the stock market? Do you want your teenager so responsible for the household that their school work suffers?
Having said that, I had the most luxurious weekend of shaving my legs and coloring my hair. Hot damn skippy-when did that become a big event?!?!?! Oh yeah, right after my boobs leaked through my shirt. Remember the days when no plans on a Saturday felt empty? Now it feels like winning the lottery.
It is defenitely all in your perspective.

No comments: