Monday, February 18, 2008

Wading Into The Gene Pool

Well, some of you who read this will not be surprised by what I have to say next, and to those of you who are surprised, I apologize for no personal e-mail. However, our new reality is that I feel like I have had the flu since Christmas and I completely blame my second pregnancy. Yes, Nick and I took the plunge and are doing the reproductive thing again. Note-I said MY pregnancy. I know I didn't do it alone, but I also know who does the bulk of the work right now so I take more credit.
Second time around has been different and to the women who have 17 kids, all I can think is that you must not get sick!!! I won't go into details, as this is a family blog, but not only is dairy out (again)but all acidic and spicy things, so wave bye-bye to onions, garlic, the pop known as Sprite, and orange juice. At 3 1/2 months I have lost 5 pounds and have yet to gain, although that should change soon. Baby is due Aug. 18, so we know statistically it won't come then! 6 more months to go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!

AMJ said...

And you said you never get alone time, see where there is a will there is a way! :) Feel good!