Monday, April 28, 2008

Words of Wisdon

I was recently in a public restroom, when I over-heard a little girl talking with her mom. By the conversation I am guessing the little girl was around 4/5. The mother's age did not come up. But the little girl offered these words of clarification: "the bathroom is where we pull our pants down, but not at school or other places." I am sure by the smirk I heard, the mother was trying not to laugh at her daughter's words of wisdom but I thought them pretty profound.
Way to go girl! To the men/boys showing butt crack-please, you are burning my eyes! Same when you show me your underwear-boxers or briefs. Go to the bathroom and fix yourself.
To the women who dress like sluts, and get offended if you treat them like a sex object, I think these words of wisdom could work for you too. To the women who think I want to see them dressed in band-aids, guess again. Go to the bathroom and fix yourself.
To people who urinate in public (usually men of course, and I have seen this happen), please show us some courtsey.
The bathroom is where we pull our pants down-live by it!

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Damn right. Unless you are in a parking garage after a cubs game, or in a gas station lot on your way home from a cubs game, where the alternative is peeing into a community trough at the ballpark where some dude looks at your schlong that you are peeing next to.

The Girl Next Door said...

Only you would find the profoundness (is that a word? Is now!)of a statement of this caliber from a 4 year old AND blog about it!

This was pretty funny, it made me think of when I lived in Panama and every morning and evening on my way to and from work I would get stuck in the two hour trip over The Bridge Of The Americas (because they constructed it to be four lanes except on top where it was two because one assumes it just does not make sense to keep the lane numbers the same over the only thing that connects N & S America besides the locks on the canal) and as you would sit there waiting you would see more dick then a whore at a Navy homecoming! Seriously, we called it a "Panapee", it was nothing to see 4-5 men standing together PEEING off the side of the bridge and talking it up as the rest of us waited for them to finish their business so they could move thier vehicles forward! Makes you really want to take a cruise through the canal huh?