Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Just An Update

This time of year is incredibly busy so I will just make this short and sweet. My aunt is in town, we do Rose Parade floats, go to parades, etc. so it doesn't leave much time for anything else, although we have a great time. Today was the Junior Rose Parade, aka The Children's Parade. Last year it was rainy and cold-this year hot, hot, hot! We always seem to get extremes. Good mother that I am, I made sure my kids were properly covered and greased up. Yet somehow I failed to think I could sunburn. Am I teflon? Special? My arms look like lobster AFTER it has been thrown in the pot. I honestly don't remember the last time I burned like this. So live and learn, pray I don't get skin cancer, and be grateful I have a whole year to forget what I did and make some mistake next year!!!
Also on my second round of antibotics for a very stubborn sinus infection, watchng Noah cruise the furniture as he attempts to walk, and Asa, after going cold turkey with no diapers, is on his way to being potty trained. It is the little things that give us joy.
Hope everyone is enjoying this late-Spring season as much as me.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Isn't it just so so true?! I have packed for countless weekends and remember more than enough clothes for everyone else, but will forget either my underwear, or my bathroom bag, or socks...