Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Clarification

So I got some private comments about my last blog.

Although I may not be making racist comments based on the definition of racism, I still think my post was a little racist in that I am making a definite distinction between black and white.
Point blank, I think in the past, since Baby Boomers tend to have better access to health care, they tend not to want to change it. That is Baby Boomers, male or female. And yes, they are the largest voting bloc. That is why I think efforts failed in the past. However, now, a new president, who split the Baby Boomer voting bloc doesn't need white, Baby Boomer votes and therefore doesn't have to back down. AND, he has the votes of other voting blocs to make up for the votes to make up for the ones he is losing.
That is based on the polls right now, in my opinion. Obviosuly polls change, but some headlines I have seen are starting to support this hypothesis of mine.

No comments: