Monday, July 23, 2007

Harry Potter-part 2

Oh the lazy days of summer-they go by in a flash and are anything but lazy!!! This is just an update-yes, I picked up the last Harry Potter book, no I haven't read it, yes I cheated and read the last page and a half, yes I could kick myslef, no I couldn't resist!!!! So I have no idea if my speculating in the last blog was correct or not, but rumors coming back to me are the the three friends, Ron, Harry, and Hermoine, live. Well, no duh? How can you kill the hero or his posse? Of course, these rumors could be wrong-ever heard of the old chuildren's game "Telephone"? Anyway, I am about 1/3 of the way through the fourth book (Goblet of Fire) and still refuse to read the 7th until I have finished 5 &6. I'll let everyone know when I finish the series. I didn't think it was that big of a deal, but people are constantly asking me about it!

1 comment:

AMJ said...

It probably has something to do with the fact that you picked up your copy of the 5th? Harry Potter book on our way to the club to celebrate your bachelorette party! Just a guess!