Monday, July 07, 2008

Cravings part 2

Okay, when the local Taco Bell runs out of Dr. Pepper, do I freak out and explain to them how I NEED Dr. Pepper now, or do I accept the fact that it is the pregnancy hormones making me envision driving my car through their front door? I would never do that; I would never want to hurt people like that. However, at the drive through window, I did say to the clerk that I had been salivating fro a Dr. Pepper all day, getting me looks from the three Taco Bell employees at the window. Lesson to self-don't use big words at the drive through window. They don't get it.
Let it be known on Blog Land though that I didn't get me Dr. Pepper and I am typing very fast because I am UPSET!!!! Dr. Pepper, Dr. Pepper, Dr.Pepper-chant with me.

1 comment:

The Girl Next Door said...

Uh, you are JUST noticing this idea of not to use big words at the drive through... honey they work in fastfood, not exactly a fast track for those with a Master's degree. Now if you want to know how to get the best effect out of your water bong they are your people! In fact any thing pre-sixth grade is probably a winner in this job market!