Monday, April 16, 2007

My First Time

Okay, first time blogger, long time computer user. We will see how this goes. I can't imagine that many people taking a peek at this (the internet is awfully big) and I know that I don't check out other bloggers for fun so i can't imagine anyone doing that to me. But I hope those who know me get a kick out of this and it helps keep up on each other's lives. Hmmm-I will have to think of how to be more witty next time. I think this reads like a dry textbook, or worse. Fun.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Hooray!!! I'm so happy about this! I can keep up with you now - hehe! Just the background color I'd expect, too. Will we ever get pictures?

T-girl said...

Yippy!!!! Welcome to the club! Did I ever tell you I had one? I do! ROTFLMAO... I am all up in my blog, I love my blog, it is... well it is fun! LOL

Hugs- T

T-girl said...

I forgot to mention they are VERY addictive... worse then caffiene! LOL

AMJ said...

Well, I am very impressed. Of course you always did have to wait for me to first! Have fun with it, I am sure you will do better than I do with keeping it up to date!