Monday, March 17, 2008

The Asa Story I Forgot

I few days after I wrote about Asa, I realized I forgot to mention another of his cute, little stories. What parent can resist one more?
Right before Christmas, Asa had taken to traveling with an entrouge. Everywhere he went in the house, he had to drag along two blankets, puppy dog, baby tigger, plus his action figures of Batman and Superman. One day he hopped up on the couch to snuggle, complete with his travel fan club (including action figure Spiderman, making a suprise appearance) and sarcastically I asked "gee Asa, do we need anything else here?", thinking it would go over his head. He looked at me with those big, brown eyes and replied "a cookie?"
Hmmm, methink s my child is starting to understand what I say.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh! That is so sweet! I love that!!

The Girl Next Door said...

LMAO and you were worried he was not yours! :) Kids say and do the funniest things don't they? Joci lately has taken to saying things like "no touch" as she is touching! Sigh, way to show me huh? She even tells herself "bad Joci" when I catch her! LOL