Thursday, February 19, 2009

Never Look Bored

Last night at 11:00p I heard "uhhhhhhh" coming from Asa's room. Sigh-this means I have to go be mom and find out why he is up that late. I am warm and toasty on the couch! But I go up there and again I hear "uhhhhhhh".
"Honey, why are you still up?"
"Uhhhhhhhhh."
"Honey, what is wrong?"
"Uhhhhhhhh."
"Mommy doesn't know what that means-What Is Wrong!?


Okay, those are the words that came out of my mouth but apparently they were code for something else because Asa sits up, and promptly throws up all over his comforter, sheets, pillows, and favorite lovey. Oh goody-laundry!!! Because I was sooooo bored enjoying a quiet moment to myself!!!!
And for those of you that are medical minded-Asa coughed so much he just brought up what was in his stomach. Of course, that doesn't mean it smelled any better but at least it is just a nasty cold and not the flu.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Ohhh, poor Asa! That must've been terrible. And Ohhh, poor Mommy! That must've been terrible.