Monday, June 16, 2008

Reading List

Notice the reading list is ditched-it didn't work. I still want to read all those books, but I tend to read what comes across my radar, and not something pre-planned. I am currently working on "Last Child In The Woods" by Richard Louv, although I am almost done, and I am halfway through Nathaniel Hawthorne's "The House of Seven Gables". In my younger, wilder, pre-kid days, those books would have been read last month! Lest you think I have given up reading, I have read "James and the Red Balloon", "Where's Maisy", and "Thomas' ABC's" a gazillion times.

1 comment:

The Girl Next Door said...

HAHAHA! Nathaniel Hawthorns House of Seven Gables bored me to DEATH so no big suprise there! LOL Of course I read it when I was in middle or high school (I can't remember which) because it had the word Gable in it and I thought it would be similar to Anne of Green Gables... boy was I wrong! LMAO