Thursday, April 30, 2009

Did I Look Desperate? Scary?

So this week my babysitters went to Vegas-lucky dogs. I harbor no ill feelings-they deserved to go. However, it meant that I just spent three days in a row (four including to day) spending the day with my children. So the sales person for Verizon comes to the door and thinking it is a grandparent, I open it. It is a young-ish guy asking me why I don't have such and such product. Never start a conversation with a woman who hasn't had a chance to speak a full sentence that doesn't start with "don't do that to your brother..."
I got to talk about Einstien and Edison-2 examples of people who didn't have the latest educational toy to play with and no DHA in their baby food. Look what idiots they grew up to be. No, this had ABSOLUTLY nothing to do with the product being sold. But the sales guy was a living being over the age of 18. I am pretty confident I looked desperate.

No comments: