Sunday, March 15, 2009

Show Me The Money

Okay, I am not an economist. However, I fail to understand why some states are refusing bail out money from the government economic stimulus package. Oh they say they have good reasons but what it comes down too is that once again, the guy, or girl, who needs help the most won't get it because someone who has never missed a meal feels they don't need it. If Texas, South Carolina, and whoever else don't want the money, can Oregon take it because I know we have use's for it.
And the conservatives can say what they want about who is to blame for this economic mess. I have heard Clinton, Bush, foreign markets, the auto industry, NAFTA, and it goes on and on. But I say this: regardless of who started this mess, you cannot deny that the BILLIONS we spent on WAR last year, would have gone a long ways to fixing this mess if we had spent the money here at home instead of overseas. .

No comments: