Friday, June 01, 2007

Another new name

I am chancing my blog name AGAIN. Dena's Corner did still not seem like the right fit, and so I thought about it on the drive to Katie's, and the drive back. That was 6 hours of thinkin'-a lot for me.
So the new name reflects more about what I want to say and how I view the world. Life is a gift and truly wonderful, in addition to all the lucky things I have. I have a safe, warm place to sleep, food at my finger tips, and fun things to do in my leisure time-and leisure time is a gift in itself. We don't have to go far to find people who not only have very little, but worry for their safety constantly.
Those of you who grew up in the '80's may remember the movie with the same title that starred Andrew McCarthy and Mary Stuart Masterson, but there was also a song from the '50's or '60's with the same title and that is where I got it from.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Booo!

Dena said...

Sorry Anonymous does not like it. And I agree, it still doesn't fit right. I will probably change it again so don't worry.