Friday, June 08, 2007

Rose Parade part

I am giddy-I am going to be in the Rose Parade. It is a long story, and if you have never done floats these people will mean nothing to you, but Kendra came to my mom and said she needed 5 people to ride on the Royal Rosarian float as a page. Preferably kids with one adult to supervise. Hello, who supervises kids well? The costume is gross-it looks like something Santa's elves rejected. But I would ride the float in a dog turd costume if I had too. Parade is usually on tv in the morning in this area, AND in the evening so you have two chances to watch plus we will take a ton of pictures. This is why I am a geek-I would rather do this than meet Tom Cruise!

1 comment:

AMJ said...

First of all, Tom Cruise has become a great big weirdo and I would rather ride a float than meet him too! But I think it is really cool that you got to be on it. Second of all, you have just 5 issues with food? Or are you just taking the top 5 to keep it short?

Love,
Alina